Services of Krishi Vigyan Kendra Karda,
KVK Services, The farmers or any person or organization can avail following services of the Krishi Vigyan Kendra.
1.Participation in the Trainings arranged by the KVK:
Interested farmers may register their names with the Krishi Vigyan Kendra either personally or through Phone Or E mail for the training who wishes to attend. The Krishi Vigyan Kendra can also arrange an off campus training on desired topics in farmer's village if more than 25 farmers from the same village want to participate. Special trainings can also be arranged for organizations on topics of their choice.
2. Participate in Krishi Vigyan Kendra's other extension activitie
Organisation of different training programme under extension activity such as Kisan melas, study tours, field days any farmer can participate in this programme by registering thier name.
3. Interact with the scientists at the Krishi Vigyan Kendra & get consultancy on issues related to agriculture & allied fields & information on advanced technological options.
4. Farmers can have demonstrations & trials on their fields that Krishi Vigyan Kendra arranges every year.
5. Get information on Weather so as to predict the disease outbreak in crops, & decide the water requirement of the crops.
6. Other organizations that wish to conduct training for the farmers can use our class rooms, & audio visual aids on nominal charges.
7. Farmers on study tour can see our farm & demonstration units on vermicompost, greenhouses, nursery, & the museum of agriculture implements, farmers can stay in our hostels by paying nominal charges.
8. Farmers can buy from the farmer's service center following inputs on No Loss No Profit basis.
a. Biofertilizers such as Azotobacter, phosphate solublising bacteria, Decomposing culture etc.
b. Vermicompost & vermiculture of two species Eisenia foetida & Eudrillus euginae
c. Biopesticides such as HNPV
d. Biofungicides such as Trichoderma, paceliomyces
e. Other agents of biological control of pests such as trichocards, lady bird beetels
f. Seed of latest varieties of cereals, pulses & oilseeds
g. Vermicompost & earthworms
9. Farmers can get their soil & water samples tested for all eight parameters or parameters of their choice at reasonable rates in our soil testing laboratory. Other institutions & organizations can also avail this facility.
10. Farmers can use the library facility at the Krishi Vigyan Kendra free of charge for reference work. Students doing research work in agriculture can also avail this facility.
11. Farmers can request Krishi Vigyan Kendra scientists to pay diagnostic visits to their problematic fields for getting curative & diagnostic recommendations.
12. Farmers can hire the agri implements from the Krishi Vigyan Kendra